Friday, July 11, 2008

Skeeter Incident

Well we put Teagan to bed Wednesday night and when I went in and woke her up on Thursday morning she had some serious mosquito bites on her forehead. Poor thing apparently was an easy target as she lay sleeping. We also found a couple on her legs and arms. So now she just looks like she got back from a trip into the Brazilian jungle. The next pic is of Teagan sitting in Melanie's dog bed. She thinks it's the funniest thing in the world! Then the next few pics are of her carrying her frog purse around. I have no idea why, but she puts it on her arm like a 90 yr old lady and prances around the house.

3 comments:

Amanda Renkas said...

Oh my god, Kel! The purse pics are hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys again ... Teagan's getting SO BIG!

The Sherman's said...

Hi Teags. Sorry I haven't seen you in so long. My mom and dad are F'ing busy lately. They're annoyed by it and so am I. Maybe you could come over and play w/me when my daddy is gone for three weeks doing stupid army training? Or I can come see your new house if it's not too close to my bed time one night?
xoxo,
Layla

The Sherman's said...

I'm ready for more pics please.