Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's The Thought That Counts

So as some of you may know I submitted a picture of Teagan a few months ago to this local morning show that has a picture of the day contest. Well she won so they showed her picture on TV and said a little about her. Well I got a call this morning that her picture won the picture of the month contest as well so they had the picture professionally framed and we could come pick it up! So I sent Matt over to get it a little bit ago and below is a picture of the goods. Now I do have to say that I think the frame is quite ugly, but then again it was free:) It also happens to be my dad's birthday on Thursday and he is the one that made the snow fort with her and took the picture so I think this will make a great gift for him to hang in his office! Wow will we look thoughtful;) It's the thought that counts right...not the money spent??!!


1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

nice photography skills dude. i like that you snapped that on your lap, while driving. geeze. that's something i would pull.