Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Life Has Come To This...

On the way to drop off the kids at daycare this morning Teagan was eating Scooby Doo fruit snacks. She was pointing out Scooby Doo on the package and then she got all excited and said the Little Mermaid was on the package as well. I told her that it wasn't the Little Mermaid, as far as I know the Little Mermaid and Scooby Doo aren't friends. I explained to her that it was actually Scooby Doo's friend Daphne and she said no it's Ariel. Yes, I argued with a two year old for 10 minutes over a character on her fruit snacks. The conversation ended with Teagan saying "Mom, focus this is the Little Mermaid Ariel not Daphne".
 

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

She told you to focus!!??? That's AWESOME!! It's also awesome that you now let her eat in the car... remember when you said you'd never let that happen!?

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Well since I wake her up 5 minutes before we leave the house for daycare I give her fruit snacks on the way(as an appetizer before breakfast at daycare)...and it does go against all my better judgement. Still no messy food in the car though like crackers and stuff;) And yes she told me to focus...I always tell her to focus when she's on the potty if she's not going, guess she's paying attention!