Thursday, April 30, 2009

Checkups

So both kids had checkups today...Teagan had her 2yr appt and Sutter his 4mo appt. I'm becoming so domestic, scheduling check ups back to back and all. I know for some that may not seem like a big deal, but for me to plan that far ahead and make the appts together is nothing short of a miracle. If sychronized checkups and synchronized naps were events at the mommy olympics I would totally win. Anyway, here are the stats (drum roll please)...

Sutter:
25.5 in (70th percentile)
17 lb 7 oz (89th percentile)

Teagan:
32 in (9th percentile)*
26 lb (40th percentile)

*Yes, I asked if she was really a midget and the dr. said no. April, I know you'll be dissapointed since you wanted a midget to rent that could wear a sombrero with chips and salsa on its head. Back to the drawing board with that idea.

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

holy shit. i'm laughing so hard right now! damnit! i thought teags was my shoe in for my future chips n' salsa toting midget!